Pastry and Pie Making Class
The lost art of pastry and pie making is enjoying a revival thanks to trendy Pie Shops across the country.
Our Cook & Eat team have put together a unique course to help you master a variety of pastry and Pie making techniques you can replicate at home. With so many great Pie and Pastry recipes to choose from, once you've mastered the techniques, you'll be the perfect host!
Beginners and seasoned pie lovers alike will find the course a great place to learn new tips or brush up on key techniques. We cover making choux pastry, sweet pastry and savoury pastry. Participants get to make a delicious sweet or savoury pie with their pastry.
Class Snapshot - here’s what to expect in your class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
- Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
- Approachable and welcoming host team
- Easy to understand demonstration
- A true understanding of pie making techniques
- Pies to take home
- Hands-on pastry and pie making with great tips and shortcuts
- Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
- All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence in making pastry and pies on your own
- Ability to improve your own recipes and be creative
- Ability to prepare pastry from scratch with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Our classes typically include making:
Apple Frangipane Tarts, Profiteroles with orange filling, Mince pies etc.
Chicken & Chorizo Empanadas, Oriental chicken Pies etc.
10th November 09.30 -12.30
8th December 09.30 -12.30
26th January 09.30 -12.30
2nd March 09.30 -12.30
6th April 10.30 -13.30*
Please choose a class date when booking.
For any questions, email email@example.com
Elmira Street, London SE13 7BN
* Intoto Greenwich SE7
This class is also available for private groups contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don't Forget to Bring your Swipii
Swipii allows you to visit nearby places and collect points. So don’t forget to swipe your card at each Cookery Class Greenwich Pantry cookery Class If you don’t have one, you can register for a card at the end of your class, because you’re worth it!
Buying a class as a gift?
If you want to buy a class as a present but can’t think of a specific date then you can buy a voucher that is redeemable within 12 months from our voucher shop